Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 September 2021

COVID-19 Vaccines: Jamaican woman has magnetic reaction after receiving Pfizer jab.

 There is a video circulating across social media, not as viral as the Floyd Green video, but it is going around of a Jamaican woman who tried the 'magnetic challenge' and was not pleased with the results. What is the magnetic challenge you ask? 

The 'magnetic challenge' is where folks who took the COVID-19 vaccine take a metallic item whether it is a pin or some other steel/metal element, or the little fridge magnets and place them on the arm in which they received the jab to see if the magnet or metal would stick to it. 


It turns out that this claim of magnetic reaction to the vaccines had gained traction earlier this year but no word has come from the WHO or CDC officials concerning investigating the claims. Instead, scientists have said the claims were not true and were a hoax to scare people out of taking the vaccine. But there was a video circulating across the U.S. and in other countries.
The person who made that earlier video, interviewed people and also compiled short Tik Tok videos from persons in Australia, the USA and the UK, who were all having similar experiences of steel/metal objects sticking to their jab arm.

Of note is the fact that all persons said they had received the Pfizer jab. I shared that video and also wrote an article about what I think could be happening.

Several persons here in Jamaica have seen that overseas video and also believed it was a hoax. For this new video I will be sharing in this post, it is a possibility that some of you may have already seen it. I am sharing it here because I believe all info should be made available to the wider public, so they can make properly, informed decisions about their health and body. I am not telling anyone to refuse taking the vaccine. I am however ensuring that all voices are heard. With that said, please take a look at this video made by a Jamaican woman --one of our own --and tell me what you think. 

Click to watch video below: 



As you can see the nail clipper stuck to her arm. Not sure how to explain it. I tried my best to according some research I did for my previous magnetic reaction article. Thanks for reading this article and watching the video. Keep safe people.











No comments:

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS

RECENT ARTICLES